If you ask, you shall receive! I am spoiling you here with 4 vegan friendly recipes!
- Banana almond Muffins
- Chickpea protein Cookie Dough
- Chocolate Orange protein ice cream
- Chickpea burgers
Whilst on prep, I seemed to stay eating the same foods, day in day out. I was totally cool with this, I enjoyed my food, meal prep was easy and automatic and I knew what foods suited me well!
Now moving into my reverse diet phase, I have a few more calories and more time to add some variety back in to my diet 💖
Banana Almond Muffins
Ingredients – makes 6 small muffins with 6 small muffin toppers
1 and a half bananas 🍌
150g almond flour 🌰
1 tablespoon of chia seeds 💧
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
Stevia or flavour drops – Optional
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees! SMILE 🦊
- Mix the tablespoon of chia seeds with 3 tablespoons of water and leave to set (this is great for replacing eggs!)
- Chop the 🍌 into pieces and blend with the flour, cinnamon and the “chia egg”.
- Add stevia if you would like your muffins extra sweet (personally I find them sweet enough).
- Here you are welcome to add in extras: nut butter, berries, choc chips, whatever you desire but be warned the macros will change!
- Line a muffin tray with 12 muffin cases. Fill 6 of the cases to near the top and 6 of the cases a quarter of the way full. Bake for 30 mins or until they look golden brown 🥧
Once cool, I placed one of the larger size muffins on the bottom, added some peanut butter and then placed a smaller size muffin topper on the top! Added more peanut butter! I am totally in love with Meridian at the moment! And sprinkled with frozen berries 🍓🍇🍒
Macros for 1 muffin and 1 muffin topper:
Remember any extras and peanut butter will need to be tracked too!
* Be careful if you are following Low Fodmap as the almond flour could be a trigger for you 😘
Chickpea Protein Cookie Dough
I absolutely LOVED these but be warned my OH through his in the bin 😝
Makes 2 big portions!
1 tin of drained chickpeas
60g of nut butter
40g of oats
1/2 a scoop of protein powder – I used Sunwarrior Mocha flavour 😍
Stevia or flavour drops – enough to make it sweet 🙂
Pinch of salt
50-100ml of plant milk – I used provamel cashew milk