As you may be aware I am vegetarian and eat a lot of eggs! Eggs are quite versatile, you can have them scrambled, fried, boiled, poached but they do still get boring!
So I found this recipe and it’s quite yummy so I thought I would share with ya all.
- Coconut Oil
- Sliced Mixed Peppers
- 1 Garlic Clove, finely chopped
- Chilli powder
- Small amount of Chopped tomatoes/passata
- Pinch of paprika
- 1 egg
- Asparagus and brocolli to serve
- Preheat the oven to about 180
- Lightly oil a non stick pan. Cook the peppers until softened. Add the garlic and chilli powder. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook until a thick paste.
- Pour the mixture into a 9×9 ramekin. Make a hole in the centre of the dish and crack an egg into the hole. Bake for around ten to fifteen minutes until the egg whites are cooked through.
- Serve with asparagus and brocolli